Saturday, August 30, 2014

One man's peaceful visit to Idaho

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t300944/

Let me tell you what a great time I recently had in Idaho! I flew from near my home to Spokane and rented a car for my time in North Idaho.

One of the first and most obvious differences of life in an all-White area came at the gas pump. In "multi-cultural paradise", one must pre-pay for all gas. That's because of all the filthy subhumans who drive-off, without paying, after they fill their tanks. That practice raises the price, nationwide. In North Idaho, there is no need for the pre-pay system, because (like everywhere else) the vast majority of Whites are law abiding. It simply isn't a problem there. I spent a good chunk of my first full day in the company of Contact #1 and enjoyed myself immensely! We went to a great restaurant, where I ate a delicious elk steak with mushroom gravy. The restaurant had a huge buffalo head mounted on the wall, along with the heads of deer, elk and other examples of Idaho wildlife. After that, I spent a few hours talking with Contact #1 and enjoying the sights and smells of North Idaho. There wasn't much in the way of sound, compared to all the noise one would associate with a large city. That was just fine with me.

After my visit with Contact #1 concluded, it was late afternoon. I then decided to make the relaxing and refreshing drive from the Coeur D'Alene area north to Sandpoint. The drive consists of forty-five miles of beautiful scenery. One pine-covered mountain, after another. I saw a herd of buffalo grazing near their ranch. I shared the road with huge lumber trucks, carrying the trunks of huge trees that would never be missed, where so many remained. I saw a bald eagle in flight, along that stretch, last year. Just outside of Sandpoint, I crossed a bridge spanning two miles over the juncture of the Pend Oreille (pronounced "pond-o-ray") River and Lake Pend Oreille. The lake glistened, as the sun began its descent. I drove and walked around Sandpoint for about an hour, before making the trip back to Coeur D'Alene. I grabbed a quick dinner, returned to my hotel and went to bed, feeling blissfully content.

The next day, I made the same drive and continued beyond Sandpoint, east to Clark Fork and then a few miles into Montana (just so I could say I've been there). The drive from Sandpoint to Clark Fork contains scenery even more spectacular than that which exists between Couer D'Alene and Sandpoint. Mile after mile of mountains and the massive Lake Pend Oreille. A few of the mountains consisted of jagged gray rock, but most were covered in pine trees. Some of the mountains were capped with snow.

I felt a year's worth of stress dissipate, as I made that drive. However, my feelings of decompression were augmented by a sense of "survivor's guilt", as I reflected upon all of the recently murdered Whites whose names had been added to cemetery headstones (more than a few of which were also added to the memorial wall honoring fallen law enforcement officers). I mentally superimposed their faces upon the mountains and wished they could be sitting next to me, as I drove...

My final full day in North Idaho included another drive to Sandpoint, followed by a stroll through downtown Coeur D'Alene.

Every time I visit Idaho, I make a point of conducting a "chimp count". This trip, I only saw four monkoids in North Idaho. One day, I didn't see ANY!

I got a good night's sleep, woke up early the next day and drove my rental car back to the Spokane Airport. I then flew down to Boise and got checked into my hotel. Next, I hopped on a bus and went to the Boise Towne Square Mall. I walked a few blocks from the mall and had lunch at Hooters, where I was served by a great looking Aryan beauty. I returned to the mall and began to search for new Idaho souveneirs (as if anything would be new, after visits over the previous five years...).

It started to get late, so I returned to my hotel and watched TV. The news was boring, compared to where I live - no murders, no robberies. That's okay - I'm more than ready to be bored, in that sense!

The next morning, I was met by Contact #2 and his wife. We had a great breakfast in a fifties-themed restaurant and spent the rest of the day driving around the Greater Boise area. We visited a dam, overlooking a resivoir, and the view was awesome. We the drove up a winding road and I was surprised by the transition from high-desert terrain to green vegetation and finally, pine covered mountains outside of Boise. Contact #2 showed me a place where a very steep mountain rose to a height somewhere between three and eight hundred feet. It was like looking at a wall of pine trees and I absolutely loved it! We also visited Idaho City and it was great, too! During the drive, I was surprised to see a big black bear, lounging under a tree! We got back to Boise in the late afternoon and had dinner at Hooters. I'd enjoyed myself immensely! The next day, I strolled around downtown and went back to the mall (and Hooters).

If you have to live in a city, I strongly recommend Boise!

As my return flight climbed out of Boise, I looked down and saw the dam we had visited and the winding road we'd been on two days prior...

My chimp count in Boise reached twenty and, amazingly, the day I spent with Contact #2 and his wife, I didn't see any!

Seven days in Idaho and I only saw twenty-four of those disgusting creatures. And, let me tell you, they were very tame and well-behaved!

A few days after I got back home, I went to a suburban mall and conducted a chimp count. From the time I started, it only took me ten minutes and twenty-six seconds to count twenty-four. It was an unusually light day for them, at that mall.

I wish I could have stayed in Idaho! Someday, it will be my home...


.............14.............

No comments:

Post a Comment