Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The New American Creed

The New American Creed

Since women would rather have a free $9 birth control pill than a job, it is time to start laying them off.
Since the democrats would rather have food stamps than the opportunity of prosperity, I for one will NEVER as long as I live, hire a democrat. As a private business, I can ask whatever question I want, and the fact of the matter is, democrats are evil, stupid, worthless idiots and I do not want any of them working for me.
Since democrats would rather depend on the government for food than to be prepared or store their own, I will NEVER under any circumstances give any food to a democrat. I will NEVER donate to any charity that helps democrats. If a democrat shows up at my gate hungry, I will let him starve or feed him to the wildlife.
If I see an accident victim along the road, I will ask who he voted for before rendering any aid.
I will buy and hoard precious metals.
I will stop taking checks and credit cards where possible to minimize my reportable income.
When hiring temporary workers like a handyman, I will NEVER hire a democrat. I will always pay in cash where possible so that the recipient of my money will not feel obligated to report the income in order to help the welfare and food stamp recipients.
I will try my best to pay no income tax whatsoever, knowing that the government will only waste the money. I realize that all people are businesses that they sell their labor where they will and I will try to accept cash whenever possible.
I have closed all bank accounts and will use only non reportable financial services such as non-registered debit cards, non-verified PayPal, etc. in an effort to keep any of my money going to support free loading illegal immigrants, lazy blacks, and women who choose free birth control over freedom.
I will NEVER rent property to a democrat.
While God branded the blacks so we can easily identify them, I realize that democrats are equally as evil and are to be avoided like a plague.
I will never knowingly give a single cent to a democrat for any reason. I will only shop at conservative stores.
I will never knowingly perform any task that will help a democrat if it can be avoided.

No comments:

Post a Comment