Friday, December 14, 2012

RFID chip and you

RFID ENGINEER SPEAKS OUT ON RFID INK BEING THE MARK OF THE BEAST
Hey Steve,
Just thought I'd toss this past ya. I know you get thousands of messages
daily so I hope you get to read this.

Mark of the beast. I work in the RFID industry. Im an electrical engineer
and have been for more than 23 years. Im also have a strong foundation in
Christ.

I have an alternative to the norm that I worked with a few years ago.
Everyone believes that the Rice Grain RFID CHIP is what will be used to
implement the mark of the beast. I believe they are wrong.

I believe it will be the RFID INK. Google it. This stuff is cheaper, it has
a far greater readable range and is invisible. Convincing people to take an
implant, I believe, will be impossible and impractical because of the
roaming effects of the Chips under the skin and rejection of the implant.

The RFID Ink leaves no visible mark or scars and takes only a miniature
drop on the skin. I believe the Mark will be a tattoo application. Some
will be visible if the victim wants most will not. Much, much easier to
convince a mostly asleep population to agree too......and agrees more with
the description in revelations as to it being a Mark.

At any rate, this I believe to be what the mark will be, just adding to
things to monitor...

Your brother in Christ--R.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment